2017 Summed Up





Happy New Year! 2017 was definitely a year that I will never forget. The year started off well and I managed to get through my second semester of college. I had a great summer and got to spend it with my favorite person in the world. I started my sophomore year of college and decided on my major. When September hit, my life changed a bit after a car accident. I spent the rest of the year living with a concussion and waiting for the day I could be concussion free. Unfortunately, I started off the new year with a concussion that I can't seem to shake. 

I know that my life has altered a bit but I could not make it through the year without my family, my boyfriend, and the best friends I could ever ask for. My family has been with me for every neurologist appointment and has dealt with me complaining about my headache all of the time. My friends have been some of my biggest supporters during this long and agonizing journey. I can't thank my boyfriend enough for helping me get through this hard time and helping me start up this blog again. I can just wish for a speedy recovery in 2018. 

2018, please be good to me. 

With love,

Carmen xx

No comments