Marble





Top- Forever 21
Skirt- Armani Exchange
Shoes- Steve Madden (Madden Girl) 
Giraffe Necklace- Gift 

Hi everyone! I'm alive and back with another post. I bought these shoes and skirt while I was in Texas and I absolutely love them. The skirt is loose and it feels so comfortable. I loved the marble-like effect that it has and it adds an interesting detail to the outfit. 

Also, my summer has started and I'm officially done with my sophomore year. The whole year flew by so quickly and I'm glad it did. But now, it's time to look into different colleges around the whole country. It's all a bit terrifying though. I'm just now realizing that I'll be moving out in only 2 years. But right now, I need to focus on the things in my life that are changing right now. I just need to be prepared for my future and everything that lies ahead. I hope you all have a lovely day! 



No comments