Batman the Ballerina?

Crop Top-Forever 21 
Skirt- Oasap (ordered from viewsofnow.com) 


Let's be honest here, I look absolutely horrible. This picture was taken after I went and played tennis yesterday morning. I literally have slept less than 15 hours in the last few days. I go to the doctor's office on Monday and am absolutely terrified with what may happen. 

Anyways, I have realized that a girl used to have this URL and gave it up, I guess? When I linked to Bloglovin, it still has some of her older posts. I was thinking maybe changing my URL? Ideas would be fantastic! 

This skirt makes me twirl around so much. I feel like getting back into dance now. More to come on Friday! 

Stay beautiful, 

Carmen 

9 comments

  1. I Love This Look <3
    iRachxXx
    www.iRachxXx.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw cute skirt!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't look terrible! Trust me, I look worse after tennis, haha. :) I love your skirt! I have it in red as well! A possible URL could be just "throughthelookingglass" if you didn't want to change the title.


    xo, Isabelle

    http://lost-but-not-found.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tennis is just a tough sport. Thank you! I got it for only 15 dollars. I looked it up and it was already taken. :(

      Delete
  4. I don't think you look terrible, love the cute soft pink skirt and the bat top is fun!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the exact same skirt from OASAP! Love your outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete